Isopod: The Roly Poly Science Game Giveaway!
Congratulations to Bandi, Chantal, and LaceyL! I’m sending you each a promo code by email shortly! Thanks to everyone who entered!
Earlier this week week I posted a review of Isopod: The Roly Poly Science Game, iPad – $1.99 and gave it 5/5 Apples saying, “Isopod provides a splendid, detailed exploration of bug-life in its many interactions from an eco-system focused point of view. Providing much more than a challenging, fast-paced, science-based bug-rescue mission game, the app also includes 24 richly detailed science topics along with free downloadables and linked multi-media resources – enough for an entire unit study!” You can read the full review here.
Now, want to win a promo code for your homeschool? Here’s how to enter – look down!
For additional entries:
1. Subscribe to this blog for updates – see the right sidebar WAY down at the bottom.
2. Like Apps for Homeschooling on Facebook.
3. Follow Apps for Homeschooling on Twitter.
4. Like Xylem and Phloem on Facebook.
5. Follow Xylem and Phloem on Twitter.
6. Digg, Stumble, Tweet, Facebook or otherwise share this post on a social networking site – you can use the handy buttons under this post. Leave an additional comment indicating how you shared this post.
Each additional step taken counts for 1 additional entry. A total of 7 entries are available if you complete all of these steps. Please leave a separate comment for each entry!
The contest will close at 12 a.m. MST on Monday, October 22nd, 2012. Three (3) winners will be randomly drawn for one iPad promo code each on Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012 and notified by email. Please fill your email address in the comment form when you are completing your comment so that I can email you your promo code.
Buy this iPad app now for $1.99 with an optional in-app purchase of $0.99 for the unlocked teacher’s version.