SoGaBee’s Math Facts Fun Giveaway
Congratulations to Raven, Fides, and Tiffany! You’ve all won a promo code for SoGaBee’s Math Facts Fun! I just sent the codes over by email, so please be on the look-out for them! Thanks to everyone who entered and to the developer for the codes to share!
Earlier this week week I reviewed SoGaBee’s Math Facts Fun, iPad – $2.99 ($1.99 for launch special) and gave it 5/5 Apples saying, “SoGaBee’s Math Facts Fun is ideally suited to helping young children master their basic math facts from 1-12 across all four major operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division). If you emphasize math facts mastery in your homeschool but want to foster a more relaxed method of fact practice (without a visible timer, with enthusiastic characters and cute reward trophies), check this app out. It automatically gathers missed questions for review in both flashcard and quiz form, making your job easier!” You can read my full thoughts here.
Now, want to win a promo code for your homeschool? Here’s how to enter – look down!
For additional entries:
1. Subscribe to this blog for updates – see the right sidebar WAY down at the bottom.
2. Like Apps for Homeschooling on Facebook.
3. Follow Apps for Homeschooling on Twitter.
4. Like SoGaBee on Facebook.
5. Follow Marcel Widarto on Twitter.
6. Digg, Stumble, Tweet, Facebook or otherwise share this post on a social networking site – you can use the handy buttons under this post. Leave an additional comment indicating how you shared this post.
Each additional step taken counts for 1 additional entry. A total of 7 entries are available if you complete all of these steps. Please leave a separate comment for each entry!
The contest will close at 12 a.m. MST on Friday, October 5th, 2012. Three (3) winners will be randomly drawn for one iPad promo code each on Saturday, October 6th, 2012 and notified by email. Please fill your email address in the comment form when you are completing your comment so that I can email you your promo code.